music 🎶
This post is gonna be about my music taste but it's kinda all over the place so it's more appropriate to call it artists that I like and listen to.
Need to definitely mention my guilty pleasures.
I'mma act like I actually know something about music for a little bit. Let me be that musician girl for once, ok? I would describe the type of music I listen to as Indie rock, Indie pop. Maybe like pop rock. Alternative? Is alternative and indie the same, I think I read it is. Indie sounds a bit cuter though 😊
And I like boybands.
A lot.
So.
*inserts gif of Debby Ryan brushing her hair out of her face nervously*
We are starting with Why Don't We 👻
I first heard their music in 2017 or 2018, I reckon 2018. These Girls got me hooked (😉).
I listened to them actively then I forgot about them for a bit and get back again. Around a year ago I became obsessed.
Now I am waiting for my freaking T shirt from them, hopefully it didn't get lost and will arrive soon 🤞🏻
I love the new album. Comment your favourite songs if you're a limelight.
Mine are ...
Lotus Inn coz it's fun, dizzy and I'm dying when Daniel's part comes on. His voice is so perfectly perfect there.
Fallin' it's the start of new wdw era, love the drums and rock star vibes.
Slow Down it's chill summer evening vibes, Corbyn is so cute in the video, california'cation 🤩
Love Song loved the teaser on ig where Daniel was holding the stereo, mid 2000s vibes, cool beat, just a lovely throwback song
I'll be okay oh, she talks so sweet like sugar, like candy 🍭
Look at me is hot
Grey will be perfect live
The other 3 songs I love too, I wanted to mention my favourites and ended up mentioning nearly whole album.
Honorable mentions to:
Come to Brazil, Talk, Turn it off, Chills, Choose, Taking You and many more.
Okay next is Wallows
I am a fan since 2020 so I am a newbie. They introduced me to alternative rock I guess. It was just something different and just chill not too cheesy, I liked that.
I love the new album, at first I was like: Well, this is different from their usual music so idk. And then I became so obsessed with Virtual Aerobics. I mean the dance video, come on.
Are you bored yet, Scrawny, OK, Ground, Pulling leaves off trees, Sun tan, 1980s horror film, Pleaser, Talk like that, These Days...
Dylan, Braeden and Cole seem like genuine, nice and chill guys. Dylan and Lydia are couple goals and their cats 😍😍
Jxdn
I am not the biggest fan of Tik Tok stars, member of all those houses and shit. When I've seen Jaden for the first time I think it was in James Charles's video, he seemed cool. O checked out his music and I was speechless.
He really is talented. I'm always in phases when I am obsessed with one of his songs and then I obsess over the other one.
I think my top one has to be So What!
Exhausted, it's toxic
You took a line and crossed it
Don't miss me, you're busy
It sucks that you're so pretty 😻
Walk out my door and you're driving away
PTSD leaving me in my grave
I'm not okay
PTSD leaving me in my grave
I'm not okay
This part is amazing.
Also all my words are choking. Relatable.
Right now I have on replay Better off dead and Tonight 🔥
Gavin Leatherwood
What a stunning man.
Chilling adventures of Sabrina.
When he first appeared, I thought what an F boy. Slick hair, smirk 😏😄 Not my type but still hot. I love the journey of his character Nick, he became such a strong, kind and brave person.
Enough about Nick.
Gavin peaked my interest, I searched for interviews on YouTube and he was lovely and fun. I came across his sister's Chloe YouTube channel and it amused me for hours, I still rewatch it sometimes. Their family is so cool (mine is as well of course). They have a lot of special events like a themed summer party or Christmas cocktail making competition, that's creative way to spend time with your loved ones. Chloe is showing Portland area which looks so beautiful, I would love to visit the state of Oregon one day. Tulip and lavender festivals 😍😍😍
I sound like a creepy fan, I know. And I am not ashamed to admit it.
So I discovered video of Gavin singing and his voice was so sweet. I later found out that he wrote the song, masterpiece. The song is called Do you ever btw. You need to give it a listen 😊
I'm extremely excited to hear his new music 😻
Also, he can do a handstand and hold it for pretty long and do an aerial as well. Woah. I'm jealous, I still haven't learned to do it myself.
*creepy stalker*
*warning extreme obsession with G incoming*
He is so attractive, I love his hair and nose. Cute eyes and smile. Nice body of course 💪🏻 Tattoos 🔥
Okay, I must sound super crazy and I am cringing at myself for letting this out and about. But yolo 🤠🤡🤡
Drama queen 🙄🥴
The 202
I discovered these guys pretty recently, I reckon it was already 2021 (whoop whoop).
I've came across their cover of Lotus Inn and I liked it a lot. They do great covers and have short songs of their own. Check out their Tik Tok for catchy rona related songs.
Their song called Dance floor is a tune, so listen to it as well.
I'mma introduce them to you quickly. Hope you don't mind.
Three British boys - Henry, Luke and Eddie. They are 16/17 👶🏻 (sorry I had to)
They play guitars and piano.
I think this will do.
Onto the next one.
Lana Del Rey
I listen to her when I am in a specific mood. A bit sad, nostalgic, wanna relax, feeling a bit naughty 😈😆
She's a sweet soft voice, her songs are calming and help you clear your mind.
She is so beautiful. Her aesthetic, like vintage bohemian bad girl.
My favs by Lana:
Video games
Blue jeans
Hope is a dangerous thing for woman like me to have
Love 🥰
Dark paradise
Born to die
Taylor Swift
First artist that I remember listening to. She is my childhood/early teens.
You belong with me and Love story
2 songs that make my heart warm.
Fav albums.. 1989 and Reputation
List of Kiki's jams:
Blank space!!!!!
Paper rings Cornelia street
You need to calm down Wildest dreams
Style Cardigan
London Boy Betty
22 Red
Fifteen Everything has changed
The 1 The man
Gorgeous Lover
I think he knows
This is pretty much everything I listen to plus random Tik Tok songs that I've stuck in my head and 2010-15 songs.
And good ol'1D 👯💃🤴🏻🤴🏻🤴🏼🤴🏼🤴🏼
__________________________________________
Little brain dump for post ideas:
I am a big sports fan so that's an option
My tattoos and tattoo wishlist (+my peircings)
Favourite YouTube creators
Makeup recommendations
"Storytimes"
More serious themes (ed, sh, sui, anxiety, acne, excursion disorder, social phobia, depression, scars, body image, being eko, vegetarianism, begginer vegan) *omg I'm so dramatic, I want attention 🙄🤡🤡*
•my personalities arguing•
Literally everything on this bloody blog is my inner dialog with myself or with my imaginary soul mate (?) I wouldn't probably ever talk about this with anyone. This is me and my night thoughts that are being typed and posted on the Internet where somebody could see it. What a disastrous idea. 😳😳😳
I must seem like a psycho. Maybe inside I am. Hopefully not.
In person I am a lot different than here I suppose, I know.
I need to get some sleep, I think I have a deficit and that's why I got this blogging idea and can covid make you go crazy and loose control? Because I have no idea what is going on.
Good night suckers
xoxo
Gossip Girl
🙄
🙄
🙄
*Don't act like you don't find Penn Badgley hot*
•Okay, fine, you got me. I like You.•
*Sociopath serial killer, what a cutie 🥴🤡*
•The actor not Joe Goldberg, like he is cute but psycho and so clingy.
Bumped for new season bro•
Bonne nuit 🧟♀️
Komentáře
Okomentovat