Hello, it's me — the silly ball of humor that is covering my anxiety


Okay okay so I should introduce myself because I am a polite kid. I am 18 year old girl from the Czech republic. I will share some random stuff here and there, probably my late night thoughts and vents. If you want to hopefully have a laugh, cringe, relate or polemize with me, please subscribe or follow or whatever you do here, I am a newbie in blogging. And please excuse my mistakes in grammar, feel free to correct me in the comments. Also share your thoughts or how was your day or whatever you want in comments, I'd like to chat. If you made it here, I already love you xoxo

PS: Do you use PS in English? 
PS2: If yes, that's great. Anyways, Idk if I'm satisfied with the name of my blog, I welcome any name suggestions. I would be so happy to get any feed back. 
PS3: wth is this post's title, cringe af and so am I 👅🤡



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky